Paid search marketing, also often referred to as Pay-Per-Click (PPC), is one of the best ways to get seen and see a high ROI for your investment. However, it’s also one of the easiest ways to misspend your budget if you don’t know what you’re doing. Anyone can pay for clicks, but a smart business knows how to invest in and employ the right strategy to get the most out of those clicks; turning clicks into sales.
Here at SoMe Connect, we have a dedicated team that makes us a leader in the market. So why not let our Paid Search Marketing agency do the work for you while letting you focus on what matters most: successfully running your business.
Why Should I Choose SoMe Connect?
We offer so much more than merely running a successful PPC campaign for you. That’s because we genuinely believe that to get you the best results we have to get to know you and your business and that you have to get to know us. That’s why we work closely with you to determine your goals and aspirations, provide customized, detailed monthly reporting in a way that’s easy for you to read – we won’t simply dump a tome of hard to parse data on you – as well as provide actionable next steps. We’re also transparent, meaning that with us, you’ll see where every dollar in your budget goes and why.
What We Can Offer:
- Data-Driven Approach
- The devil’s in the details and so is the answer to your campaign. By taking a data-driven approach, we can clearly assess what’s working and what isn’t and quickly adjust. Our PPC management services will enable your business to effectively target and engage with the right customers from an early stage and keep them engaged all the way to conversion.
- Roadmap and Recommendations
- Every client is starting out at a different point. Some brands are new while others are more established. We’ll assess where your business is and build an actionable roadmap custom tailored to you that allows you to grow as quickly as possible. Whether you first need a strong foundation to build upon or simply need to rework your paid search targeting practices.
- Best Practices
- Though it should go without saying, we’re going to say it anyway. We always use tried, tested, and approved tactics which are above board to get you the best results. Our expert team knows the latest methods to yield the best results and always does so by the book.
- Holistic Approach
- We believe that PPC is one of many pillars that make up a strong and prosperous marketing campaign. That’s why we encourage you to take advantage of our other offerings like SEO and Content Marketing. While PPC is an excellent tactic on its own, when it works alongside other methods for reaching and increasing your customer base, you get the best results possible. That’s why we work within other areas such as organic results to get your company’s name out there as much as possible. When you integrate paid search with other methods well, you create a seamless experience for your users to notice you and enjoy.
To best see how we can help your business grow and position you as a reliable, authoritative presence, contact our team today.
This is all great, But what exactly is Paid Search Marketing?
Great question! Paid Search Marketing, often referred to as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is the method of bidding on keywords or specific search terms that allows your business, brand, or site to show up higher in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). You’re effectively paying to advertise your business in a user’s search above the organic listings. With PPC, you only pay when someone clicks on your link, making it a low cost, high ROI practice.
Why Should I Care About Paid Search Marketing?
While organic results are great, they are also volatile, meaning they move around a lot. Often, for your business to show up for specific keywords, your best approach is to pay for advertising. By paying for advertising space at the top of someone’s search, you guarantee that you’ll be seen by them and greatly increase your chances that they’ll click on your link. Here are some things to note:
- Showing up as the top paid result doesn’t mean you also show up as the top organic result.
- Thanks to our clever science you may show up as the top result for someone’s search in the paid section of the SERP. However, this doesn’t mean that you also show up at the top organically. Organically, you may not even be on the first page (though our expert team can fix that too), meaning that without PPC you decrease your chances of being seen by most searchers.
- Investing smartly is the fastest way to the top
- Our Paid Search Marketing team will learn everything we need to know about your business and intelligently invest your money into a PPC campaign to quickly get you to the top while keeping your ROI high.
- With Paid Search Marketing, we can easily track all relevant information
- We can quickly and efficiently track each and every ad, keyword, and dollar spent to learn what’s working and what isn’t. Then we can adjust and improve.
- At the end of the day, people trust and click on, what’s at the top
- It’s a simple fact. People don’t want to spend time scrolling through links to find an answer to their query. They want to get answers as quickly as possible, and this means that they often trust and click on the first few links they see. Paid Search Marketing allows you to get to the top quickly. And thanks to our holistic approach, we can also help you craft eye-catching and relevant titles and meta descriptions through Content Marketing to really reel them in.